Phenylpiracetam is a phenylated analog of the nootropic drug piracetam which was developed in 1983 in Russia where it is available as a prescription drug. It has been used in humans as a CNS stimulant, a locomotor stimulant, a sports performance enhancer, and a nootropic (in which case, it can be up to 30-60 times more potent than piracetam). Research on animals has shown phenylpiracetam to have various actions such as anti-amnesic, antidepressant, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic, and memory enhancement effects.
Dosage and suggestion:
Piracetam dosages usually fall in the range of 600 mg up to 9,600 mg per day, depending on why you are using them. The typically recommended daily range seems to be between 1,200 and 4,800 mg. Most users indicate the best results are reached somewhere around the 2,400 mg per day range. Using more Piracetam will not gain you anything. In fact, using more than the recommended daily dosage can have an exactly the opposite effect and can actually cause decreases in mental performance. However, as each person is different, users may have to adapt their original dosage within the recommended higher and lower amounts as they see what this nootropics does for them.
As this product does not stay in your blood for extended periods of time, it is recommended that it be taken in smaller dosages throughout the day to keep sufficient amounts available in your blood stream. It is best to use Piracetam on an empty stomach as taking it directly after eating can slow the time it takes to be absorbed, although drinking a full glass of liquid is beneficial as this is a water-soluble product.
-It is recommended to store at the room temperature below 30 degrees C.
-Keep the drug away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
-Do not let the drug at the sight and reach of children.
1. Increased Muscle Mass / Weight - Steroids increase nitrogen level in the body, thereby producing proteins that help in the production of
2. Reduced Body Fat - Steroids speed up the metabolism of the body, which helps in reducing the accumulated fat.
3. Improve physical appearance
4. Increased Sex Drive - People who intake steroids have been noted to experience an increase in their sex drive.
5. Increased Effectiveness Of Training- If you take steroids, the effects of your physical training would be much more prominent,you can Train longer and frequently with unprecedented intensity
6. Boost sporting performance
7. Improved Recovery Rate,Faster recuperation - Steroids produce cortisol, which helps the body handle stress and also speeds up the recovery time.
8. Euphoria - A person who takes steroids experiences an ecstatic feeling and is often overjoyed.
9. Treatment For Disease - Steroids increase the production of red blood cells in the body, thereby treating blood disorders like anemia. They are also helpful in treating arthritis, asthma, brain injury and some types of cancer.
10. Improve drive, ambition and focus